Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Favorite Restaurant and Why its my favorite.

Buffalo Wild Wings

  My favorite restaurant is Buffalo Wild Wings. The reason why it is my favorite restaurant is because they have the best chicken wings I have ever tasted. My personal favorite food from Buffalo Wild Wings is the Boneless Mild Chicken Wings. The reason why it is my favorite food from there is because, it was my first type of chicken wings that I got from there. It tastes so good because it has a tangy flavor to it, and because its not to hot, unlike the Blazin Wings from there. The Blazin Wings are so hot. They don't even have a taste to it because it is just hot. In my opinion the best Wings from Bdubs are the Mild Wings, Mango Habanero Wings, or the Asian Zing wings. All in all, my favorite restaurant is Buffalo Wild Wings. And as I said earlier, its my favorite restaurant because they have the best Chicken Wings I have ever tasted.

Picture of Buffalo Wild Wings.

 

Picture of Mild Wings.


Picture of Blazin Wings.


Picture of Mango Habanero Wings.


Picture of Asian Zing Wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment