Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Years Resolution

Her is the list of thing that I hope to keep true to in 2016.

Less: Stay up late.
         Play less videogames.
         Talk in class.
         Go outside with no jacket.
         Bears Losses.
         Correcting Spanish tests.
        

More: Get more soccer training in.
           Keep up my good grades.
           Setting my alarm.
           Get more 100% on math tests.
           Not get in trouble.
          Bears wins.
          

2 comments:

  1. I also have a problem with play to much video game and going outside with a jacket as well. My parents always tell if I don't were a jacket I going to get sick so that a you don't get sick and for you parent that don't have to tell you to always wear on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good New Years resolution and keep going to accomplish your goal.

    ReplyDelete