Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Picture Story




Alright, so I'm gonna tell a story about when I scared my little sister by putting on a mask. This picture is specifically about that time. So, about 3 weeks ago I was playing videogames on a regular Saturday afternoon, then my little sister comes in my room and starts to bother me, so being the forceful brother that I am, I told her to get out and close the door but she still kept coming in. She kept doing this for about 15 minutes, and I was getting so annoyed so I came up with a plan to leave me alone. This is pretty smart, so I got out one of my old Halloween masks and put it on and hid around the corner of my room. So, I guessed correctly she walked in and I scared her so bad that she jumped around the corner and tripped. It was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing for a while. So, here is the other genius part, I left the mask in front of my room so that when she would come around the corner, she would see the mask and run away. I still do that today but I sometimes get in trouble for it.



2 comments:

  1. This is me all the time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when I was reading your blog it made me remember the time is scared the living poop out of my annoying little cousin. It reminded me a lot because I put on a old scream mask and hide behind the door in her room. And I waited for a long while for her to walk in her room. And when she did I scared her and her face was priceless. But after I got In trouble with my dad and couldn't play nothing. So I really like your story. And I learned that do a prank with your parent outside the house.

    ReplyDelete